Posting of Currency
- Your order will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and is subject to Royal Mail’s Special Delivery conditions
- You may select a specific working day for the postal of your order up to 14 days in advance.
- "Postal Receipt Date" means the date which the client prefers to have the currency funds he has purchased despatched to him.
- Covent Garden does not guarantee next day delivery or guarantee that your required postal receipt date will be met in any way however we shall use our best endeavours to deliver on your required date. We will not be held liable for any issues, expenses or costs arising from not delivering on the date you have stated.
- We will attempt to send your order so that it reaches you on or before the date specified when placing your order. We are not responsible for late-delivery where the Postal Service has failed to meet the requirements of the Royal Mail Special Delivery service.
- Any losses incurred by you, which are caused as a result of us posting your order to a delivery address supplied by you in error, will be borne by you.
- A signature will be required on postal receipt.
- In the event that you are not at home to sign for the receipt of your parcel, your order will be available for collection from the local Post Office or Royal Mail Sorting Office. Full details, including the address, telephone number and opening times will be left when Royal Mail attempt to deliver your order.
- Collection from a Post Office – Should you have to collect your Travel Money from the Post Office, you will be expected to provide appropriate proof of identification before your order is released. We recommend that you take your passport and or Drivers Licence.
- You can find out the status of your order by CALLING 0207 240 9921 or emailing us at www.coventgardenfx.com/enquiries.
- If you fail to accept receipt for any reason and wish the order to be resent you will have to pay additional postal charges.
- If, at any time, we have any grounds for suspecting this service is being used fraudulently by any person, we reserve the right to cancel and/or intercept the parcel of any order to the billing address given, and by using this service you consent to our right to do so.
The following dispatch times will apply for next Business Day Postal Service:
Order Placed and payment received
Before 2.00pm Monday to Friday
After or at 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
After or at 2.00pm Friday, and all weekend
- The dispatch schedule is subject to variation for public holidays.
- We will only despatch your order once we have received cleared funds before 2.00pm.
- We will email you on dispatch of order with you Royal Mail Tracking number.
- Your order should reach you the next Business Day before 1.00pm.
- You should inform us of any problems with the receipt of your order within one Business Day so that they can be remedied for you. Claims may be reduced or rejected if we have not been notified within this timescale.
- Where the receipt date falls on a Monday, your package may be dispatched on the Friday prior as Royal Mail do not collect on a Saturday/Sunday, therefore you may receive your package on the Saturday prior to your receipt date. This is dependent upon the local Royal Mail Delivery office's services where the package is being delivered to. In instances where the package does not arrive on the Saturday, your package may be delivered on the Monday. Royal Mail cannot guarantee receipt on a Saturday.
- If the delivery address is to a location with a centralised reception or any kind of multiple occupancy building, be aware that Royal Mail may deliver to the reception or other delivery point only and not to the customer. Therefore, anyone at the reception can sign for and take receipt of the delivery. We are not responsible for deliveries for which Royal Mail has obtained a signature at your delivery address but which you have not received.
We advise you to place your order at least 3 Business Days before it is required, as we cannot offer you any alternative arrangements at short notice if your order is delayed in transit for whatever reason.
LOST DELAYED OR DAMAGED PARCELS
- We will not be held liable for any losses or expenses arising from late or non-delivery by Royal Mail.
- If Royal Mail fails to deliver your order, including the loss of your order, or if an order is fraudulently accepted by anyone unbeknown to you, then we will investigate the loss of your order.
- You accept that failed or missing deliveries will not be immediately refunded but dealt with under the terms of the Royal Mail’s investigation. Once their investigation and our subsequent insurance claim on your behalf (where appropriate) is complete only then will any refund be payable.
- On the whole, investigations can take up to 28 Business Days before knowing if we can offer you a full refund or not. In rare circumstances, these investigations may take longer.
- We cannot process a claim for loss unless 10 working days or more have passed since the item was due for receipt by the customer.
- Refunds will only be issued once the claim has been processed by Royal Mail, verified as lost and compensation agreed.
Please note that Royal mail state that they will not class a parcel as lost until 10 working days have passed. We believe that this is unacceptable for our customers, but we do ask for 10 working days to be allowed for delivery. Please contact us if you have not received your order after this point.
Under HMRC Money Laundering regulations we are required to keep full records of transactions of £10,000 Sterling and above, together with copies of identification provided.
Below is a list of the exact requirements needed according to the amount being spent: Please note this is an accumulative amount so if you have changed with us before and are going to go over these amounts for the year (12 months of transactions) then you will also need to provide the following forms of identification.
-£2,500 or more = Valid Passport or Valid Driving Licence,
-£5,000 or more = Valid Passport or Valid Driving Licence, Proof of Address dated Within The Last Three Months
-£9,000 or more = Valid Passport or Valid Driving Licence, Proof of Address dated Within The Last Three Months and Source of Funds.
We are unable to process any transaction where this information is withheld. The Company reserves the right to request relevant information from a Client at any time or level of trading to comply with the companies Due Diligence and Money Laundering regulations. Such information would include, but is not limited to, certified photographic identification i.e. Passport or Driver’s License, Bank Statement, a copy of utility bill no older than three months for proof of address, Bank and source of funds. Requests by us of this nature will add processing time for which we will not be held liable for